My video clip won’t upload.
Try to refresh your page. This will also make sure that our website is at its newest version. Are you getting a specific error message? If so you may want to reach out directly to our Customer Care Specialists via email or livechat. Weak Internet Signal
Another common reason someone experiences uploading issues is a weak Wi-Fi signal. For VidDay to upload videos correctly, you'll need to have an upload speed of 10Mbps or faster. Here's a great online tool to help you measure your internet speed.
We suggest not uploading too many files simultaneously. Also, if using a Wi-Fi connectiono on a mobile device it may be a good idea to disable it and use Cellular Data during the upload process. Cellular data is often much faster then many residential/business Wi-Fi upload speeds.
You can also reboot your wireless router:
- Unplug your router or modem from its power outlet (don't just turn it off).
- Wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Allow the device a couple of minutes to turn back on.
- Close the browser and try uploading again
- Try uploading using a different device
- Restart your device