How to share a VidDay on Youtube
Here is a step-by-step guide to posting your VidDay on Youtube and Facebook.
Helpful hint: make sure to download your VidDay onto your device before starting the steps below. Log into your VidDay account, from your dashboard double click the event, you'll see a download button in the top right corner. Save the downloaded video somewhere handy on your device!
To upload to YouTube, visit www.youtube.com to sign in. If you do not have a YouTube account, you can click sign in from the screen's top-right corner to create a new account.
Note: If you have a Gmail account, you may already be logged in.
- Log into your YouTube account and click the camera icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select upload video.
- After selecting the uploaded video, a new screen will appear with a select files option.
- Click on select files, choose your downloaded VidDay from your folders.
- You will then be able to add a title, a description of your video, and adjust privacy settings.
- Once all of these have been reviewed, you can click save from the bottom right corner of your screen to upload your video to Youtube!
If you need further assistance, please contact a Customer Care Specialist using our live chat, found in the bottom right corner of the VidDay app or website.