How to share a VidDay on Youtube
Here is a step-by-step guide to posting your VidDay on Youtube and Facebook.
Helpful hint: make sure to download your VidDay onto your device before starting the steps below. Log into your VidDay account, from your dashboard double click the event, you'll see a download button in the top right corner. Save the downloaded video somewhere handy on your device!
To upload to YouTube, visit www.youtube.com to sign in. If you do not have a YouTube account, you can click sign in from the screen's top-right corner to create a new account.
Note: If you have a Gmail account, you may already be logged in.
- Log into your YouTube account and click the camera icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select upload video.
- After selecting the uploaded video, a new screen will appear with a select files option.
- Click on select files, choose your downloaded VidDay from your folders.
- You will then be able to add a title, a description of your video, and adjust privacy settings.
- Once all of these have been reviewed, you can click save from the bottom right corner of your screen to upload your video to Youtube!