How to upload media on a computer.
With a computer, you can browse through your computer files to select photos and videos to upload. You can also click and drag files from your desktop to the upload box.
- Click on the event invite link.
- Press Submit Now.
- You can now drag media directly to the upload box.
- Accepted video formats: mp4, mov, mkv, 3gp
- Aceepted Photo formats: png, jpg, jpeg
- Not accepted: gifs, pdf, ppt, doc, xdoc, qt and others.
- Or select Upload or any of the social media links to access your files.
- After selecting all your media, press Open or Select to add them.
- You may click + Add more or Press Upload X Files to upload them to the event.
- The media will upload, and if successful, you'll see Media uploaded and a confirmation page.
- You can add your email/name to this page to be notified when the video is ready to view.
Still not clear? Here's quick video tutorial:
File upload limits
Creators are able to upload 100 files at a time up to a limit of 954 MB of data.
Contributors are able to upload 10 files at a time up to a limit of 954 MB of data.
Larger files must be split or compressed to fit.
New to VidDay? Here's a quick video tutorial on the how and why:
If you need further assistance, please contact a Customer Care Specialist using our live chat, found in the bottom right corner of the VidDay app or website.