How to share a VidDay on Facebook
Here is a step-by-step guide to posting your VidDay on Facebook.
Helpful hint: make sure to download your VidDay onto your device before starting the steps below. Log into your VidDay account, and on your Event Page, you'll see the download button underneath the final video on the right. Save the downloaded video somewhere handy on your device!
To upload your VidDay to Facebook, visit www.facebook.com to sign in. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can click sign in from the screen's top-right corner to create a new account.
- Select the + icon from your Facebook page's top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, you click create post.
- Once you open the post creation menu as seen above, you can select the green gallery icon beside add to your post.
- This will open a menu of your folders where you can choose your downloaded VidDay!
- After selecting your VidDay, feel free to add a caption to your post and tag your friends and family.
- Finally, when you are ready, click on the post button to share your creation with family and friends!
If you need further assistance, please contact a Customer Care Specialist using our live chat, found in the bottom right corner of the VidDay app or website.