How to record a video with a webcam.
Follow these steps to record and upload your video when using the webcam on your phone.
1) Click on the event invite link provided to you by the creator.
2) Press Record or Upload
3) Select Record
4) Press the red circle button to start recording. The timer will start counting up.
5) Press the red square button to stop recording
6) The video will appear above, you can play it back. Press the play button to do so.
7) You can press the red X to start over or the Use Video button to accept.
8) The video will be added to our uploader. Press Upload 1 file to upload it to the event page.
9) If your upload is successful, you'll be taken to a confirmation page where you'll have the opportunity to add your name and email. This information will be used by the creator of the event to share the final video with you!
File upload limits
Creators are able to upload 100 files at a time up to a limit of 954 MB of data.
Contributors are able to upload 10 files at a time up to a limit of 954 MB of data.
Larger files must be split or compressed to fit.
New to VidDay? Here's a quick video tutorial on the how and why!
If you need further assistance, please contact a Customer Care Specialist using our live chat, found in the bottom right corner of the VidDay app or website.