How do I RSVP to an Event?
You've been invited to participate in a event, that's great! You've got two options:
- Record or Upload via the submissions page right away.
- RSVP to the event to let the creator know that you plan on submitting later.
Record or Upload
If you decide to record or upload your video right away, we'll automatically notify the creator that you've submitted. You can also add your name and email address so that the creator can notify you when the video is ready to view!
For help on submitting media, checkout the contributing section of this help center.
Tight on time? No problem, simply click on the provided event link and then click on RSVP TO VIDDAY, add your name and email to the form and we'll let the creator know that you plan on submitting at a later date. We'll also send out notifications to remind you.
Notifications are sent on the following days.
- 7 days prior to the event
- 3 days prior to the event
- 1 day prior to the event
- 12 hours prior to the event
- 1 hour prior to the event
- 4 hours past the deadline (you can still submit past the deadline, as long as the creator did not finalize)
(VidDay will never use your personal information without explicit consent)
If you need further assistance, please contact a Customer Care Specialist using our live chat, found in the bottom right corner of the VidDay app or website.